Swedish canoe adventure
Värmland, 3 days, 2 nights
Self guided canoe adventure
Experience Sweden at it’s best during a self guided overnight canoe camping trip.
After spending a night in a typical Swedish cabin you paddle silently down the river and enjoy the surrounding nature. It is a great place for lovers of wildlife as there are lot’s of moose and beavers to be found along the rivers and lakes in this area. The river is free from rapids which makes this tour perfect for families with younger kids as well.
The tour is self-guided but you get a route description that tells you what you can discover along the route. Enjoy the simple life. Find a suitable place to set up camp. Gather some wood for the fire and try your luck at fishing, who knows you might be able to catch your own meal and prepare it over an open fire. Tired, but feeling satisfied you fall asleep under a star filled sky.
This trip is rather easy going and only requires circa 20km of paddling, but for the real enthusiasts we also organize longer trips of 50 km or more that require a minimum of 2 nights camping.
Independent travel (2 adults)
- € 355 per adult
Families (2 adults, 2 children)
- € 310 per adult
- € 130 per child ( 4 – 14 years)
Small groups (max 8)
- On request
- One nights accommodation in basic cabin (2 or 4 beds)
- Canoe + all necessary equipment (paddles, lifejacket, waterproof pack barrel, map, fresh water etc)
- Camping equiment: tent, mattress, sleepingbag, cooking stove and kitchen utensils
- Local transport to starting point and back again